It presents the scope of data regarding personal identification of the User, which is collected by the website owner and mechanisms ensuring his privacy (resulting from legal provisions).
1. Data administrator
The Administrator of Website Users' Personal Data is EnvTech Sp. z o.o. based in TarnowskieGóry, ul. Sienkiewicza 47, NIP: 645-22-83-175, REGON: 010840198.
2. The purpose of data usage
Users' data are used for the purposes of:
- service administration,
- statistics of website visits,
- content management,
- transfer of materials promoting the personal data administrator's own services,
- archiving data in accordance with the law.
3. The way of collecting data
Users' data can be collected automatically by the server.
4. Legal basis for data processing
- legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- legitimate interest in direct marketing of the data administrator's own services and pursuing claims, as well as ensuring the safety of persons and property,
5. Data collected by the website owner
- User's IP addresses,
- Cookies (so-called cookies),
- information about the user's browser.
6. Providing data to third parties
EnvTech Sp. z o.o. will transfer your personal data:
- entities that process data on behalf of the data controller,
- entities entitled by law.
7. Rights related to the processing of personal data
The user has the right to:
- access to your personal data,
- rectification of your personal data,
- withdrawal of consent,
- restrictions on the processing of your personal data,
- transferring your personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, that is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a service for analyzing internet services offered by Google Inc. ( "Google"). Google Analytics uses the so-called "Cookies", text files that are saved on your computer and allow you to analyze the use of the website. The information obtained by the cookie on how to use this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website within the European Union Member States or in other countries that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area, the IP address will first be truncated by Google. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. At the request of the owner of this website, Google uses this information to analyze how to use the website, compile reports on website activity and to provide further services related to the use of the website and the Internet to the owner of the website.
- The IP address provided by the browser as part of the Google Analytics service is not compiled by Google with other data.
- EnvTech sp. z o.o. uses Google Analytics to analyze the use of the website and its regular improvement. With respect to the exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the US, Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is art. 6 par. 1 sen. 1. f) RODO.
9. Intention to transmit data to a third State or international organization:
The data controller does not transmit data outside the territory of the Polish / EU / European Economic Area.
10. The period of storage of personal data
Data that the Administrator processes in order to provide services will be kept for the time specified by law, and in the legitimate interests of the controller until the opposition is filed.
11. The policy of using the website from cookies (cookies).
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookie files on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is the website owner.
The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information about users of the website or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are used for statistical purposes.
Cookies are used for the purpose:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website,
- cookies used to ensure security,
- functional cookies, allowing you to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User interface.
12. Links to other pages placed on the website
The website owner informs that the website contains links to other websites. The website owner recommends that you read the privacy policies there, as they do not bear any responsibility for them.
13. Securing user data on the Website
Description of technical and organizational safety measures is included in the Security Policy (personal data protection) of the website owner. In particular, the following safeguards apply:
- data collected automatically by the server is secured through the mechanism of authentication of access to the website,
- access to service administration is carried out using the authentication mechanism.